important phenomenon of recent times is the rapid growth
of the accountancy profession. The rapid changes in the
economy of the country are placing great
responsibilities on the Public Accountants. The type
services performed by an accountant varies depending on
the need of the clients and expertise of the accountant.
The important ones are discussed below.
This includes the writing up of accounts and the
preparation of financial statements.
It encompasses a wide area ranging from simple Book
keeping to complex financial analysis.
- Provide Monthly Write-Up services.
- General Ledger maintenance.
- Prepare Financial Statements.
- Compile and Review the financial
With a number of taxes on the statute book, current and
continuing tax information has become vital to the
effective economics of business management. The
assessment of taxes is very closely linked with
financial accounts. The Chartered Accountant with his
experience in accounts is in an advantageous position
for preparing the returns for tax purposes, representing
assessees before the Income-Tax authorities and
rendering general advice on taxes to his clients. An
additional responsibility placed on him recently is that
his services will be required by the tax department for
auditing complicated cases, having large revenue
- File your return using electronic
filing for fast refunds.
- Prepare your Federal and state
- Prepare your Estate returns 1040
- Corporations both 1120 and 1120S
and payroll taxes.
- Partnerships and Non-Profit
- Tax planning to minimize your
- Examine prior year’s tax returns
for possible tax savings and planning.
- Catch up your tax returns.
- Represent you in front of the IRS.
- If moved from other state? We can
prepare your former state tax returns
The services of Public Accountants are frequently sought
in connection with matters such as the formation,
financial structure and liquidation of limited
companies. Secretarial and Registration work and the
duties of a Receiver are also undertaken by them, in
addition to other company work.Possibly one of the most
important functions of an Accountant, it is here that
his specialised training, skill and judgment are most
often called into play.
- In Today’s world independence is
the number one choice. We provide our courteous
services in making your dream come true.
- We will help you in selection and
set-up of the legal form of your organization. May
it be Self Proprietorship, Partnership or a
- We provide assistance in selection
of the accounting programs, their set-up and
We are called upon to undertake the valuation of shares
of public and private companies when amalgamation or re-organisation
takes place for the purpose of takeover bids and other
- We specialize in providing Leased
employee services at very reasonable rate.
- We take care of all the paperwork
of hiring and maintaining the employees in your
- You do not have to deal with the
Unemployment Insurance or to worry about timely
payment of taxes and late payment penalties.
- Provide Human Resource Services.
- Prepare Payroll Checks.
- Prepare Payroll reports.
- Prepare Payroll Tax Returns- 941,
940, SUTA, State Withholding.
- Integrate payroll information into
Among many other duties undertaken by an Accountant,
mention may be made of service as an arbitrator for the
settling of disputes and those connected with insolvency
work, such as the preparation of statements of affairs
and the duties of a trustee in bankruptcy or under a
deed of arrangement.In a well organised company or group
- Mortgage Loan Applications
- Cash Flow setup
- Settling with Internal Revenue